Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Only Thing Left Is The Chair

This is the only item left from the sale at photographer John Zumpano's house. I am posting two pictures. John's photo caught me up with feeling a move. It is a lot to sell a house. I've been thinking a lot about that lately. Time, money, memories. Separating the things you have accumulated into piles of Give - Sell - Keep. I hear a lot of people say how difficult it all is. I rather like moving and the demand it makes on me to simplify my life.
Anyway... back to selling the chair. My picture gives you more detail even though it isn't as interesting. The chair has to be about 100 years old. And it is in overall very good condition. If you are looking for a Wood Mission Style Rocking Chair, give me a call at 406-224-1559. $200



No comments:

Post a Comment