Monday, May 21, 2012

124 South 3rd Street

Thursday and Friday from 3pm to 7pm and Saturday all day after 8am. This is a sale about books really. I tried to guess how many 1000? 2000? They are all fine titles. Western literature, photography. Beautiful fiction - and all very well cared for. There are power tools too, lamps and some antiques. We are selling a fine mission rocking chair and a great dining room or work table. Those are some canvases! If you like the art - great! If you don't gesso over them and create something wonderful of your own. 












Just for clarity, I don't open the doors early as a rule. However, because I do so much internet exposure, I will sell a piece of furniture if you are willing to buy it from my photos. My job is to liquidate housefuls of things for their owners. The worst thing for them is to have to give it all away at the end of my job. So if you are interested in something - give me a call at 224-1559. 

No comments:

Post a Comment